No room for doubt
Know when your invoice has bounced or has been opened by your client. Set accurate invoice dates and payment terms with helpful date cues.
If you’re a freelancer, then you’re more than likely fed up with all the time you’ve eaten through, spent wondering whether a client has received or viewed the invoice you’ve sent them. I don’t blame you - it’s so time consuming! 😜
Albert’s latest update includes a bundle of features all to do with time that helps you dispense with all the doubt and/or excuses:
• Invoice Status Timeline- this is generated for every invoice you create. It will show that invoice’s status from ‘sent, to ‘viewed’, to ‘paid’ so users can now be informed within hours whether their invoice has bounced their client’s inbox, or has been delivered and viewed. (Please note: timeline updates may not always be in exact realtime.)
• Notifications- Be able to receive alerts for when your invoice has been successfully delivered, bounced or viewed by your client.
• Changeable Dates- Edit or add custom dates to all your invoices to accurately represent the date when your work was carried out for a client.
• Customisable Payment Terms- Specify a time period in which you expect to receive a payment by. Choose from an available list of standards, or else set your own custom amount.
• Helpful Date Cues - Be prompted by handy indications that are displayed to you, for you to use as a guide, in order to help you set your date and payment terms to your invoices.
Please go to our support page to find out how each of these features are used.
No more invoicing in uncertain terms - ain’t nobody got time for that!